sunday supplement

kippaxwarrior said:
Had to turn it off when they said Rooney is the best player in the league by a mile at the moment, sure Silva has something to say about that

Yeah but Rooney was a freebie wasn't he?

Tossers

kippaxwarrior said:
Had to turn it off when they said Rooney is the best player in the league by a mile at the moment, sure Silva has something to say about that

The thing about the press is that they are too used to speaking in cliches. They automatically trot them out without engaging their brain. Its the same with headline writers, the MoS has the headline "can anyone stop rampant United?" Now let me think....

Many on here will see that as anti City / pro United bias but to me its just sloppy journalism. The press just cant get their heads round the concept of two clubs playing exceptionally well at the same time, two players such as Silva and Rooney playing exceptional football. It just doesnt fit with their model of how football is. One team or one player has to be the stand out. Its too difficult otherwise.

bluevengence said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Martin Samuel just turned me on.

STEADY
Haha! OK, his WORDS turned me on! He said City are the team he'd tip to give Barca a more difficult game than any other English club. Never thought i'd hear that in my life!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.