Sunday supplement

johnny crossan said:
Suppository this morning feels it's over at Madrid for Jose, obvious when they played us apparently.
I haven't watched it but he's right. Mourinho used our game as a great big advert for himself to any club owner who 'might' be watching.

And I'm sure a few were.

Didsbury Dave said:
johnny crossan said:
Suppository this morning feels it's over at Madrid for Jose, obvious when they played us apparently.
I haven't watched it but he's right. Mourinho used our game as a great big advert for himself to any club owner who 'might' be watching.

And I'm sure a few were.

He has another shop window in February ;)

Some proper slime ball egotistic journo,s on this show week in week out . It just reminds us all why football journalism is so piss poor and biased towards the rags and scouse1.

Henry Winter and Martin Samuels are the exception for me , very balanced views and quality footballing knowledge in abundance .

To be honest I didn't think they were that bad this Sunday. They said it's a two horse race and a couple of them backed the Rags to win the league cause they have got their noses in front and we lose Yaya again, which is fair enough imo. Up to us to prove them wrong!

My eldest brother thinks they will win the league as they have the best attack in the league, which may be true or not as the case may be, however I told him they have an average defence so they will always ship goals and asked him can they score three goals every game and what happens when Van Persie is injured or killed like today. No reply was forthcoming. As always the proof of the pudding is in the eating.

Dodge MCFC said:
Henry Winter and Martin Samuels are the exception for me , very balanced views and quality footballing knowledge in abundance .

Samuels maybe, but Henry Winter - are you having a laugh?

Winter heaped praise on Ferguson in May for being gracious in defeat.

This was after Ferguson had referred to us not by name but as 'neighbours', and said 'they were playing against 10 men and had 5 minutes of injury time to help them' - implying that we'd somehow cheated and that his team never gets injury time they shouldn't.

Winter is a fucking arsehole like the rest of them.

Johnsonontheleft said:
Dodge MCFC said:

Samuels maybe, but Henry Winter - are you having a laugh?

Winter heaped praise on Ferguson in May for being gracious in defeat.

This was after Ferguson had referred to us not by name but as 'neighbours', and said 'they were playing against 10 men and had 5 minutes of injury time to help them' - implying that we'd somehow cheated and that his team never gets injury time they shouldn't.

Winter is a fucking arsehole like the rest of them.

I have to disagree mate ,

In general Winter is pretty balanced on MCFC unlike the rest of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.