Sunday Supplement

Re: Sunday Supplement

In all the shouting and general mayhem what conclusions did they come to about our ability to handle FFP, it got a bit lost in Academeys and Chinese viewers loving City

Hihosilva said:
simonmdm said:
I don't usually watch this.

Complaining about us not bringing through English players. Insulted the campus saying our latest player brought through is Marcos Lopez. Obviously he says the same about United and the winger they have now who's name I can't spell?

City have no obligation to bring through any English players. Although over the next ten years we will probably bring through some of the very best.

Yeah exactly. It's not city's fault the England national team is terrible. At the end of the day, the job of the people in charge at city is to make city the best team possible. If an English talent comes through the academy that is good enough for the first team, then great! If there's a foreign player more talented than the English talent we have, then oh well. I want what's best for city, not the England national team.

conormcfc said:
uwerosler28 said:
conormcfc said:
Does Custis just expect us to bring through world class English players at the click of a finger? Have some fucking patience you buffoon.

"I've been waiting since about 2008 for a top English player to come from that academy."

Someone please remind him where premier league stars Joe hart and Daniel Sturridge came from in that time frame.
oldham and Shrewsbury
Sturridge came through our system and Hart has been nurtured here after being bought for peanuts.

You've got Sturridge mixed up with Micah though in your attempts to be a smartarse, so well done for that.
apologies I did mix the two up it was Coventry we got daniel from , the point remains the same though

Not seen it as in work however...

A Geordie red top writing rag supporter having a go at us....

Ironic to say the least!

Smell that fear..

Shaun Custis will always play the Panto villain when discussing City which is mildly amusing now, but to question the clubs commitment to work in the community past and present is low and ill informed even by a Sun journalists's standards.

City were introducing community projects well before many clubs even though of it and Custis should know this.

Hopefully someone from the club is watching.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.