Sunday Supplement

Re: Sunday Supplement

What an absolute bunch of cunts. Cunts cunts cunts. I got up this morning all ready to listen to twats with croissants insult our great club and all the could do was praise us to the hilt. You think you know someone...!

Best ticket in football according to Holt! A real pleasure to see us play!! Wanker.

adrianr said:
What an absolute bunch of cunts. Cunts cunts cunts. I got up this morning all ready to listen to twats with croissants insult our great club and all the could do was praise us to the hilt. You think you know someone...!

Best ticket in football according to Holt! A real pleasure to see us play!! Wanker.
Four cunts and a croissant. Ruining Sunday mornings since 2014.

Director to Host...Director to host.."quick find that Arse piece in the supplement,we need to stop this Cityuppy its scaring the united viewers"..

The more I hear journalists talk, the more I respect Pellegrini; he's a class act and it's clear they find him a hard nut to get headlines out of

gordondaviesmoustache said:
adrianr said:
What an absolute bunch of *****. ***** ***** *****. I got up this morning all ready to listen to twats with croissants insult our great club and all the could do was praise us to the hilt. You think you know someone...!

Four ***** and a croissant. Ruining Sunday mornings since 2014.

'Four ***** and a croissant'? Was Hugh Grant in that?

Pellegrini gives them nothing , unlike mancini and his weekly dramas , but why havent they mentioned the "worst title defence in history" , they hammered us last january for being 7 points adrift , yooonited are mid table and not a mention of "davey" "moysies" title defence ,

Stuart Pearce is on goals on Sunday now. We're up soon so I wonder what he will say

mickfinn said:
So Ladyman wasn't at the game but then says the City fans only 'half hearted' celebrated Aguero's goal!
Other than that, their new love for us continues

Sounds like a noisy celebration on tunnel cam
Think he is confusing fans celebration with sergio's low key celebration

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.