Sunday, the derby nobody wants to win?

Bill

Will either side care if they win or lose the game, cos I don't .
Don't think the mangers are bothered either. You could say fergie needs it more than us because it's his last chance of silverware this season( its great that we stand in the way of everything they can win) but the title has always been his priority and for us it's the only thing we are interested in.
The "winner" of this game immediately hands and advantage to the other side for the prem title and I for one aren't bothered about the cup.
I suppose in the ideal world we'd knock them out and then play the kids from then on.

Can see it being a subdued affair. Even against them.

100% WRONG...

We want to beat them every time we meet em.. every defeat for them has a sweet note to it... hope he goes with his "KIDS" and we hammer them...

marsy was here said:
100% WRONG...

We want to beat them every time we meet em.. every defeat for them has a sweet note to it... hope he goes with his "KIDS" and we hammer them...

Don't get me wrong, I know the fans will want to win it I'm saying the managers won't be arsed. We always want to do them but on this occasion I'm not arsed and I reckon bob and taggart will be the same.

100% wrong again..

Fergi will be up for it more than ever, after the 1-6 hammering..

Bobby will want to rub it in even more ( Kiddo especialy ) that the new kid on the block is here to stay

I'd want to beat them at tiddlywinks and I'd like us to defend our trophy, I'd prefer us to toss off the Europa League which could cause us to play catch-up every Sunday and makes us play more games than in the FA Cup bar replay's

Defend the Cup I say......in fact fuck it,lets go and win it again,fucking great weekend in the old smoke again would do very nicely.

Lets face it,beat them on sunday and we could go all the way again,but I understand your point with the managers situation,however if the FA Cup starts getting treated like the Carling Cup,then it will be a sad day for English football

How does the saying go.....eeeeezzzzz important

Know what you´re saying. As I stated last night the CC can take a jump - beating Wigwam & Spuds are all I care about atm. If we progress in the other comps then fine and dandy , but do it without jepordising our PL chances by playing key players then picking up injuries and suspensions. Dippers will be kicking the shit out of us again home and away so we need to wrap Silva and co up for a while

For me it's about sending out a message to The rags, Chelsea and every other team that we are simply unbeatable at home. I want opposing managers to think I might as well save so and so for the game on Wednesday as we won't get anything there.

If we win all 19 home games we will win the league.

Yaya will be so pumped up for this one and if Balo and Nasri are back we can win this one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.