Sundays Games

Re: chelsea or liverpool

Chelsea to absolutely smash them, Liverpool will then have lost all 4 of their games against decent opposition. Could really see them dropping out this year :)

Chelsea for me, I'd love to see Liverpool humbled and toppled from the top 4.

Shirley we are hoping neither of them wins. I know it's early days but for as long as we are in the mix, I won't be wanting the likes of Chelski and Liverpool to pick up three points from any fixture.

Drogba to have a field day, Carra and that skinhead numpty have been dire this season. I just hope theres goals, these sky hyped 'Big 4' clashes often flatter to deceive!!

Anything that rattles yernited is good with me and I think a Chelski win would do that better so Chelski for me. I just can't see the bin dippers being strong enough in midfield.

What odds Gerrard or Torres are sent off as thery're playing the shite next?

Today could be a very good day for us. Hopefully chelsea and liverpool will draw and blackburn can do us a favour against the ass!! I will keep you all informed on the days scores or whatever and this can be the thread for talking about the football. At the moment i am watching the scottish derby between Celtic and rangers and rangers are 1-0 up from a fine goal by Kenny Miller. This first post i will keep updated with the latest scores and so on.

These are todays EPL Fixtures-

Arsenal vs Blackburn
Everton vs Stoke
West Ham vs Fulham
Chelsea vs Liverpool

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.