Sunderland allocation. Reply from there safety officer

I'm watching the game in a Sunderland box and get a great view of the city fans. I look forward to recording the singing and posting on here.

Give me a:

Woody give us a wave

And I promise to give a big wave!!! lol

Manci7y said:
I'm watching the game in a Sunderland box and get a great view of the city fans. I look forward to recording the singing and posting on here.

Give me a:

Woody give us a wave

Quality, from what I remember the boxes are decent up there as I had my graduation at the Stadium of Light.

You know what stand it is in mate? Maybe we can make you a banner on the back of the 'Tevez Out!' one seeing it is no longer needed :-)

mancmackem said:
Manci7y said:

Give me a:

Woody give us a wave

Quality, from what I remember the boxes are decent up there as I had my graduation at the Stadium of Light.

You know what stand it is in mate? Maybe we can make you a banner on the back of the 'Tevez Out!' one seeing it is no longer needed :-)

The box is in the tunnel end. It's about the 10th one away from the away fans. I am banned from wearing my colours but I am trying to think of a way of getting noticed... :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.