sunderland at home

The Ledge said:
notts blue said:
The Ledge said:
'scuse my ignorance but how do you get paper tickets printed?

if your a seasoncard holder and know you can't make the game in advance you can ring and get your tickets printed to sell rather than handing your cards over to people you don't know,

simple really :0)

Can't say I've come across this service before. Is it that simple and do they post the paper tickets straight to you? Is there a cost for this?

We have four tickets in 307 and there's no way I can get down for this match so this would be great if I could sell for a nominal sum. Never been a fan of sending the seasoncards by post.

no fee mate no

I can't make it to this game midweek so I have a spare ticket in SS 118 (at face value or so obviously). PM if interested. cheers

notts blue said:
The Ledge said:
notts blue said:
if your a seasoncard holder and know you can't make the game in advance you can ring and get your tickets printed to sell rather than handing your cards over to people you don't know,

simple really :0)

Can't say I've come across this service before. Is it that simple and do they post the paper tickets straight to you? Is there a cost for this?

We have four tickets in 307 and there's no way I can get down for this match so this would be great if I could sell for a nominal sum. Never been a fan of sending the seasoncards by post.

no fee mate no

Thanks for that bud.

In that case I have 2 adult, 1 18-21 and 1 under 16 in 307. Package deal for £50 if anyone's interested. I'll still have to get paper tickets sent so could do with a response quickly if anyone's interested.

Won't make this match,Villa and stoke so have 2 tickets available east level 1 for each of these matches.

I can't make this so my ticket is spare. South stand tier 2 block 221 row c, just a few seats in from the padded ones. £20. PM me if interested.

Dunne's own goal said:
I can't make it to this game midweek so I have a spare ticket in SS 118 (at face value or so obviously). PM if interested. cheers

this one is still available, £25. PM if interested.

if anyone who can't make this game suddenly find they can't make the barca game for the same reasons please give me a shout as I have mates needing tickets. helps you out too.

Ticket Available for this one - £25 East Stand L3 Row C

Also same seat Stoke home available for £25 as well.

PM if interested.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.