sunderland at home

Kenney_The_Blue said:
ForzaMancini said:
Looking for 2 tickets together, preferably not in level 1 but will still take. One of them can be 16&17 or 18-21 but will take two adults. Pm me and thanks in advance.

Still available on the official site mate

I've an adult & 16/17 available - both for £35 if you need ? ...

I sincerely hope there are no MEN journalists reading this thread. I'm sure everyone is available against Barca.....

eddiewilly12 said:
Adult and Junior available together in North Stand. After £40 for the pair. These are Season tickets so will need collecting and returning in wythenshawe. PM if interested

Still Available... Will take £25 for the pair.

Let down last minute so now have two tickets available for tonight

Top Tier 1 x Adult, 1 x 16/17 Yrs

Seats together... Meet at ground and I can scan you in

£30 the pair

openshaw blue said:
I sincerely hope there are no MEN journalists reading this thread. I'm sure everyone is available against Barca.....
Unfortunately I'm not available for either tonight or for Barca, I have asked my daughter to put a red hoop round my seat though so the scumbags from the MirrorTrinity Group don't have to do too much work in the fabricated stories

thanks for offers of tickets from a few posters.

I now no longer need a ticket for tonight's 1-0 victory to Sunderland

I have one spare in 109, cracking seat with a good atmosphere. unfortunately can't make due to work however my brother can meet with ticket £25

Adult spare Available

Block 110 next to away fans

will take £20 for it

Dm for meeting point

steffers said:
One adult and one child availible for tonight, 305, £35 for the pair. Can meet at the ground and swipe you in. Pm if interested.
Will take £25. Pm if interested, willing to separate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.