Sunderland away pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So based on what he said last week and in today's presser, we should have everyone back besides KDB and Nasri in another week or two?

So based on what he said last week and in today's presser, we should have everyone back besides KDB and Nasri in another week or two?

he said that delph has a small knock...but we all know that he will miss weeks ;)

What a boost it would give everyone if Vinnie could start training this week as promised. Perfect timing ahead of a run of key games

I am expecting a good performance tomorrow on the back of knowing for sure pep is coming,they are all playing for their futures at the club
Sunderland will fight as hell as they need the points though so get the team right mp

Could be a tough trip this.
Sunderland running out of chances to save themselves and have given us a decent game in recent years - managing to take the points a few too many times!

There are no easy games anymore - we'll need to take this extremely seriously.

Sunderland 1 : 2 City

I wondered if they might rest someone tomorrow in order to wait for a more winnable game, but their next 4 games are city, Liverpool, Scum, then West Ham, so nothing TOO easy there. They're selling Fletcher today apparently.

I wondered if they might rest someone tomorrow in order to wait for a more winnable game, but their next 4 games are city, Liverpool, Scum, then West Ham, so nothing TOO easy there. They're selling Fletcher today apparently.

Struggling clubs always target home games against big clubs. The fans will get behind them. Its a relatively low pressure for them compared to playing one of the other clubs in the relegation battle.

Could be a real toughie this, if we aren't at the races early door we could pay, fingers crossed their will be no complacency and hopefully 3 points and a commanding display.

Liverpool is a relatively easy game unless of course they are playing us with Toure-Fernando in CM. Scum is a nailed-on goaless draw. So not too shabby for them.

We definitely got some much needed rest for a lot of the team on Saturday, and with Leicester looming I'm hoping we can score a few early and make the necessary substitutions. I'd go:

Hart, Zabaleta, Sagna, Otamendi, Clichy, Delph, Fernandinho, Navas, Sterling, Aguero, Iheanacho

Could bring Merlin and possibly Toure on if needed but I think with this team we'd then see an Otamendi-Demi partnership for Leicester, a 3 man midfield and Merlin + Sterling or Navas along with Kun.

0-3 City win.
Think delph is injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.