sunderland fans cheering our result at their game

is there a thread for our celebrations post match (in the ground) i wanted to put my video on but wasn't sure if i should start a new thread ?

Is if it couldnt be any more sweeter we have QPR cheering our 3rd goal, QPR players celebrating with ours, swp and nedum being over the moon. Then we find out Sunderland ripped the rags apart following the final whistle. Its fucking great

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Is if it couldnt be any more sweeter we have QPR cheering our 3rd goal, QPR players celebrating with ours, swp and nedum being over the moon. Then we find out Sunderland ripped the rags apart following the final whistle. Its fucking great

I didn't think I could be on any more of a high after FT on Sunday but with rewatching Kun's 3 goal dozen times, listening to Terry Christian and watching these post-match reaction vids it just keeps getting sweeter and sweeter.

BIG thanks to Sunderland and QPR.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.