Sunderland home - January 1st

Dunne's own goal said:
the game will go on general sale. is there a reason you don't wish to buy from the club?

Yes thanks

Ive got a season ticket but got some visitors over from Denmark who really want to go and arent members!

Burnage Burnsy said:
Dunne's own goal said:
the game will go on general sale. is there a reason you don't wish to buy from the club?

Yes thanks

Ive got a season ticket but got some visitors over from Denmark who really want to go and arent members!

ah, nice. once they go on general sale you are allowed to buy six (or is it six including your seat, hmm) tickets with your card.
but I would assume there will be spares for this one

Season ticket available for the rest of the season 14 games, block 216 3rd row right next to the away fans, fantastic seat, open to sensible offers due to family and work commitments,genuine blues need only reply . Cheers Blues

I'm also looking for 2 adult tickets for the game :) ....Not a Cityzen member... Whats my best bet? Go through Viagago for 2 tickets or through the official site on general sale? and when about does anyone reckon general sale will go on sale. Thanks people !

My fucking birthday !! Sixty bastard four !!
We always celebrate on New Years Eve and usually I am in no fit state to attend.
However 3 years ago a very good friend of mine decided that he would take my lads ticket as my "helper" as I am disabled".
"Pick you up at 12.15 pm" he said.
Still bastard waiting at 1,30pm.Twat was only arrested at midnight for putting his own windows in at home.
We still laugh about it now,but id anyone knows Jeff Jones from Winsford ... just ask the coont.But don`t tell him oakie said so.

Dunne's own goal said:
Burnage Burnsy said:
Dunne's own goal said:

Yes thanks

ah, nice. once they go on general sale you are allowed to buy six (or is it six including your seat, hmm) tickets with your card.

Ticket police.

mayo31 said:
Dunne's own goal said:
Burnage Burnsy said:
Yes thanks

Ticket police.

Who pissed in your cereals?

I'm actually genuinely interested why people go through the hassle of trying to sort out tickets on football forum when they could just get it done themselves in two minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.