Sunderland In League One. / Netflix documentary (P9)

Well done Sunderland.

I know it’s only one game, but it’s a great start. Let’s hope you can build on this and have a great season.

Seems to be a lot of empty seats there today. People still on their hols, perhaps?

Attendance was 31075. That’s a good turnout and if I’m not mistaken it’s higher than last season’s average. I can see Sunderland’s support being galvanised in a similar way to ours was when we were in the 3rd tier. I thought their crowds held up really well in the Premier League despite having so many disappointing campaigns and you can’t really blame some of their fans for not bothering last season as it was as dire as it gets.

Attendance was 31075. That’s a good turnout and if I’m not mistaken it’s higher than last season’s average. I can see Sunderland’s support being galvanised in a similar way to ours was when we were in the 3rd tier. I thought their crowds held up really well in the Premier League despite having so many disappointing campaigns and you can’t really blame some of their fans for not bothering last season as it was as dire as it gets.
I was surprised when I heard that figure. There were plenty of empty seats in the stand across from the camera position, and also in the end where the away fans are in the upper tier.

Lost 0-2 to Wednesday in the League Cup tonight.

They didn’t disgrace themselves against a team from a division higher, so plenty of encouragement for the season ahead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.