Sunderland pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I will take a win however way we can get it,bony will slow everything down which will please Sunderland,a midfield two again as well.oh well as I said as long as we win,give aguero and kompany some mins second half in prep for Leicester away Tuesday night...

Iheanacho not even on the bench? Wow! I can not wait for the day Manuel packs his bags and takes Bony with him.

would rather keep sergio for leicester as it'll be a case of out scoring them,plenty of goals in that one
Half hour of serg today will do

I don't understand the surprise at Bony starting.

Two games in three days and Aguero is on his way back from injury. Was never going to play both, so would you rather Sunderland at home or Leicester away?

Sensible decision, Bony will play about 65 minutes, and Aguero will come on. AGuero will start against Leicester. As will Delph, Navas, Kompany, Clichy and maybe Zabba.

You can't play your strongest team every game, especially when you play three days later.

Anybody really think Kompany or Aguero was going to play given we're playing top of the league away in 3 days time? Think about it. That team, for once, is a sensible side that should easily beat Sunderland. The only disappointment is Kelechi not being on the bench. Delph, navas and Aguero all to come on second half.
I would give Vinny some minutes. Delph is a waste of a sub.

How on earth can Bony kick up a fuss and get picked as a result? Nacho not even on the bench. The future sure does look good Blues!
It's comments like this which are by far the most cringeworthy shit on bluemoon. It's embarrassing. So despite the fact we're most likely getting the best manager in the world next season added to the fact we've got arguably the best academy in the world and the best owners but because Bony's starting ahead of nacho the future doesn't look good? Ok then.

Don't like to see Yaya in that position but hopefully Sunderland will be as bad as everyone thinks they will be.

It's comments like this which are by far the most cringeworthy shit on bluemoon. It's embarrassing. So despite the fact we're most likely getting the best manager in the world next season added to the fact we've got arguably the best academy in the world and the best owners but because Bony's starting ahead of nacho the future doesn't look good? Ok then.
Spot on. Made me really cringe that one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.