Sunderland v City post match

Willy seizing the keeper job has really propped up our defense. They just seem a lot more comfortable with him back there. I'm amazed how confident he is.

David Silva has provided 62 assists in the Premier League since his debut, at least 11 more than any other player in that time (Wayne Rooney, 51)

Hmm sorry guys but we were pretty poor. Play like this against united and we will be crushed. Without Silva .....
1239638148802.gif

Expected a really intense, physical difficult game, but it was so much more comfortable than I expected.

Sky said that City ran further than SAFC and Silva topped the distance run. Kolarov was excellent at the back, and Silva controlled possession. Thought we should have scored a third as they could have nicked one and changed the game

The kind of game you'll totally forget about in a couple of weeks, I thought we were pretty poor until Defoe hit the post, after that we just slowly suffocated Sunderland, got the goals at the right time and then just killed the game through possession.

Before the game i predicted we would concede , how wrong was i , thought the defence and yaya / dinho were very good today , dare i say Kolarov is probably the best centre half at the club , if i had said that pre-season the men in white coats would have been coming for me.
Sane has got to be the most excitng prospect in the premier league (only because jesus is injured) and Merlin ? words can't describe him , always loved colin the king ,Bernarbia , Kinkladze , but Merlin is the best player ever to pull on a blue shirt , could'nt pay him a bigger compliment

Too casual at times, especially with 15 minutes remaining, but never really in trouble.
The only slight concern was that Sunderland seemed to win every header from their corners.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.