Sunderland v City post match

Great passing performance and work rate only when our game got scruffy did Sunderland come in to the game for short periods in 1st half. We didn't defend great on set pieces though.

Very happy with win.

Professional and a great 3 points away that keeps the run going and the pressure on.

Its business time at the end of the season and we now look the business.

Sloppy up front today but still got 2 goals and we wore them down in the end and bossed the 2nd half completely.

Merlin and Sane had very good games, Raz not so much today but for me, stand out players where Stones and Kolarov and my MotM goes to AK who i thought looked great again as a CB.

Top result that, pure quality from our lads. Sunderland came out and pushed, fighting for dear life, like we all knew they would. But City were just too good for them.

Silva, again, behind absolutely everything we did.
Yaya keeps on turning back the clock.
Kolarov completely unassailable, yet again.
Sane just a level beyond.

So many top performances and MOTM candidates. Bring on Stoke!

A very comfortable win in the end.

Thought the referee was excellent throughout the game, was more willing to talk with a player rather than go straight for yellow cards, it's a shame there aren't more referees like that in this league, who knows how many more points we would have, if not for the shit referees we've had this season.

Bid shout out to the boo boys Clichy and Kolarov who were outstanding especially at 0-0. Plus ref and officials outstanding. Wish we could have Atkinson every week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.