Sunderland V Man City Barclays Premierleague Cup thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caveman said:
Iskand said:
What I would like to see:

4-2-3-1

---------------Hart----------------
-Richards-Nastasic-Kompany-Clichy-
--------YaYa-----Fernandinho------
-Navas-------Silva------Jovetic----
-------------Negredo--------------

With:
- Jovetic shifting to the right side and playing mostly behind the striker.
- Silva roaming around the pitch.
- Attacks being played through right side and center, while disabling the left side
Swap Nastasić and Kompany round and I'd agree.

-- Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:40 am --

MCFC BOB said:
I wouldn't play Aguero today.

Friendlies are for testing new formations and learning how to deal with strikers being injured/suspended. We need to see how we play when we have to alter our formation because it's something we've never really been able to cope with.
Neither would I. Give him a little while longer to regain full fitness.

Yea, I misplaced Kompany and Nastasic, as you said, Kompany should play at right hand side with Nastasic on the left.

Totally agree with the view on the friendlies. I would like to see the formation I wrote, because I want to see all new players in action and how they link with each other and with the rest of the squad.

match thread set up >>> <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=288131" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=11&t=288131</a>

The pitch looks fine compared to our game vs south china not raining yet probably 30% of the grass is dry though.<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:17 pm --<br /><br />Also Moyes is in the stadium watching spurs and possibly us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.