'Super' Kevin Horlock

Along with Wiekens, Horlock was a rare Frank Clark success in the transfer market. Scored some cracking and important goals for us. Showed his versatility in Keegan's promotion season by nailing holding midfield role behind Ali and Eyal. Always comes across as a bit of a character.

OP, many thanks for posting this, really enjoyed it and a fascinating insight into how it was then. Kevin's love for the club shines through and I even think he referred to 'us' at one point. Top man.
Thanks Bob, I think City left as big as impression on Kevin as he did with us.

Got some great ex-blues lined up including Neil Pointon, Paul Lake and Asa Hartford.

Subscription is free to the channel with over 30 Tales of Blue available to view.

He played a big part in dragging us back up through the divisions.
He was also in the fanzone in Porto before the Champions League final. Came up on stage and had clearly, ahem, sampled a number of the refreshments on offer.

Was at the game, might have met you
Could well have, Was a great day out the away end was packed out. I think SWP actually scored that day.
The pub next to the ground is called the "The Windmill House", They had block letters high up on the side of the pub, SWP shanked one and knocked the W off the pub, It's still off to this day so when anyone asked why its missing the letter they tell that story.

Could well have, Was a great day out the away end was packed out. I think SWP actually scored that day.
The pub next to the ground is called the "The Windmill House", They had block letters high up on the side of the pub, SWP shanked one and knocked the W off the pub, It's still off to this day so when anyone asked why its missing the letter they tell that story.
The windmill and whytes. Always the drogs bars.

He played a big part in dragging us back up through the divisions.
He was also in the fanzone in Porto before the Champions League final. Came up on stage and had clearly, ahem, sampled a number of the refreshments on offer.
City banned him from doing any ambassador gigs after that...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.