Super Mario Balotelli, Stick with him.

While I hate the unnecessary pressure he's put on our team because of his stupid immature behaviour I'm willing to stick with Balotelli in the (faint) hope that he has learnt a lesson and will help in a positive way to get us to the finishing line as champs.

BiBaBo said:
Open your eyes, he's NOT the next Messi, get rid of the waster.
who said he is? he's a very good striker who can only get better and better

Re: Re: Super Mario Balotelli, Stick with him.

Calcio said:
BiBaBo said:
Open your eyes, he's NOT the next Messi, get rid of the waster.
who said he is? he's a very good striker who can only get better and better
..........And he is only 21. Younger than a certain Hugo Welbeck.

Proper, proper world class talent and promise in a sea of mediocrity, City have a few class acts, e.g. Merlin and YaYa but in the prem there aren't too many with Mario's presence. Bale is one, Shrek on his day (baulk, sorry!), Drogba(faded), RVP(flawed), not too many others I can get excited about. All the knockers that sit near me need to get real, I go to games to watch these guys do the extraordinary things, I have massive respect for the stalwarts like Vinnie and Micah and Gaz Baz but thats not really why I go, Rodney Marsh was a Twat but he had it, Kinki had it, Ali B and Ayal B had it, even Paulo Wanchope had a bit of it!!

By the way, I wear Zab's name on the back of my shirt so, just looking at what I wrote, maybe I need to reflect a bit on where I am in my life!!

Thaksinssoldier said:
Love t guy,fuck those who are letting him down,so called supporters.
Damn right,Balotelli can still win us the league.
Also we should give Dzeko a break too!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.