super mario is back

Fuck no. Most teams would target him cos of his temper but Stoke arent that clever they just kick every player off the pitch. I could see a record for earliest red card if he plays at their place.

yeah let him do the damage.sub him before he gets sent off against the theatrical thugs

Yes absolutely, we need someone who can handle themselves against the likes of Huth and Shawcross. One things for sure Stoke wont give us the time and space like Fulham did today. Its going to be a difficult game and players like Jo will struggle.

RandomJ said:
Fuck no. Most teams would target him cos of his temper but Stoke arent that clever they just kick every player off the pitch. I could see a record for earliest red card if he plays at their place.

i would play him, but if this happened i would not be surprised.

We can't refuse to select him just because he might get sent off. He has to learn his lessons and he has the chance to prove he's learnt something from the West Brom game. He should definately, 100% start instead of Jo against Stoke. The manager, coaching staff and players should all be telling him what to expect from them and should lay down the challenge to him. "If you pass this test Mario, you can deal with anything that the opposition will throw at you in this league. Prove to us that you are learning and show some maturity." It also helps that Mancini is Italian. I'm sure he'll be able to get a good message across to him. He'll never adapt to the Premier League if we don't play him against hackers. Hacking forms the basis of a game plan for many teams in this league. He has to play to learn.

As strange as it might sound no I'd bring milner in for jo and Richards for zab , however I'm not about to judge bobby whoever he goes with I trust after all bobbys been a winner wherever he's been as a player and a manager ....

cool cat said:
As strange as it might sound no I'd bring milner in for jo and Richards for zab , however I'm not about to judge bobby whoever he goes with I trust after all bobbys been a winner wherever he's been as a player and a manager ....

nice one some people still need reminding

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.