super mario is back

Tricky_Trev said:
We can't refuse to select him just because he might get sent off. He has to learn his lessons and he has the chance to prove he's learnt something from the West Brom game. He should definately, 100% start instead of Jo against Stoke. The manager, coaching staff and players should all be telling him what to expect from them and should lay down the challenge to him. "If you pass this test Mario, you can deal with anything that the opposition will throw at you in this league. Prove to us that you are learning and show some maturity." It also helps that Mancini is Italian. I'm sure he'll be able to get a good message across to him. He'll never adapt to the Premier League if we don't play him against hackers. Hacking forms the basis of a game plan for many teams in this league. He has to play to learn.

Too bloody right I'd play him. He's a big lad and will not be intimidated by the Stoke bully-brigade.
No doubt they will do their best to get him sent-off but that lesson at the Hawthorns should be fresh in his mind.

It's ridiculous to pay such an amount for somebody then fear playing him. He should play because he's the best option we have, if he can't control himself then he should leave.

cool cat said:
As strange as it might sound no I'd bring milner in for jo and Richards for zab , however I'm not about to judge bobby whoever he goes with I trust after all bobbys been a winner wherever he's been as a player and a manager ....
Why??!

sun jihai said:
cool cat said:
As strange as it might sound no I'd bring milner in for jo and Richards for zab , however I'm not about to judge bobby whoever he goes with I trust after all bobbys been a winner wherever he's been as a player and a manager ....
Why??!

Zabs suspended i think.

Because zab is suspended and Richards has been complimentary and got on with his job. , deserves the chance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.