SUPER VASSELL

Played his socks off when given the chance only problem he needed 10-20 chances per goal and therefore never scored enough but his passion and committment can't be faulted and he scored at the Swamp for that he will always be a Blue Legend!

mammutly said:
Nice to see people acknowledge Vassel for his effort and his character.

He was subjected to awful abuse by some of our so called 'fans'.
Probably, the same crew who are now starting on Dunnie.

I'm criticised for not backing Hughes. But I tell you what, I'd never boo one of our own players. Last season, I heard Vassel being called from a pig to a dog whilst he was warming up to come on and play for us! What kind of 'fan' does that?

I'm really glad Vassell is doing well. He might have done better for us if his confidence hadn't been riipped apart by idiots.

+1

mat said:
mammutly said:
Nice to see people acknowledge Vassel for his effort and his character.

He was subjected to awful abuse by some of our so called 'fans'.
Probably, the same crew who are now starting on Dunnie.

I'm criticised for not backing Hughes. But I tell you what, I'd never boo one of our own players. Last season, I heard Vassel being called from a pig to a dog whilst he was warming up to come on and play for us! What kind of 'fan' does that?

I'm really glad Vassell is doing well. He might have done better for us if his confidence hadn't been riipped apart by idiots.

+1

+2

Really nice to see, top bloke

didnt deserved to be treated in the manor some of our fans did

hope he has a great tiome over there, looks like hes loving it tbh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.