Superbowl - important questions answered

It only cost 6 billion
Pocket money to our new owners.

Come on Newton and Ridley give our ground this upgrade. And that includes unlimited chip making machines to placate fat Geordies when they visit.

Pretty good show. Agreed the mixing was bad, seemed a bit overstuffed, but was good fun!

But hey, it was nice to see Fiddy is still kicking. Kendrick one of the best performing artists out there. Dre really is a master hitmaker. Hard to believe he had a hand in basically every song that was performed.

Who was the dwarf surrounded by the clones? I appreciate Eminem but that was a "meh" at best halftime show.

Bengals got the momentum here now.

Reactions: mat
Pretty good show. Agreed the mixing was bad, seemed a bit overstuffed, but was good fun!

But hey, it was nice to see Fiddy is still kicking. Kendrick one of the best performing artists out there. Dre really is a master hitmaker. Hard to believe he had a hand in basically every song that was performed.
Came across as one big advert for his brand.

Who was the dwarf surrounded by the clones? I appreciate Eminem but that was a "meh" at best halftime show.

Bengals got the momentum here now.
I was hoping all of them would be making the NFL overuse the bleep button.

Half time shows have been sanitised ever since Janet whapped a bap out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.