Superbowl - important questions answered

Lol all the usual classic cliches come out. The NFL is a great watch, albeit the games are way too long and they could get it all done in about half the time. I love watching it on a Sunday as i can get on with some cooking or washing up with the game on and you never miss anything important.

People who say it’s boring need to watch this years playoffs (& championship games) it was unreal, 6 games all competitive to the last play with some amazing skills on show. The truth is, unless you’re invested in a game, supporting a team, I’d say the majority of sport can be pretty dull. Stoke 0 - 0 Barnsley in the LDV vans trophy ain’t gonna win over many new fans now is it.

The best (& worst) thing about the NFL is the draft rules. It keeps the league competitive every year. I’ve gradually gone off football over the years as the big teams monopolise the trophies. Honestly haven’t watched a full PL game in 4/5 years, but I reckon I could put a tenner on next years top 3 and be sure I won’t lose any money. Swapping the league title (& all the cups) between City, Chelsea & Liverpool for the next 20 years (with the odd Leicester thrown in every hundred years for excitement) isn’t exactly a great spectacle, much as you guys might enjoy it!

Lol all the usual classic cliches come out. The NFL is a great watch, albeit the games are way too long and they could get it all done in about half the time. I love watching it on a Sunday as i can get on with some cooking or washing up with the game on and you never miss anything important.

People who say it’s boring need to watch this years playoffs (& championship games) it was unreal, 6 games all competitive to the last play with some amazing skills on show. The truth is, unless you’re invested in a game, supporting a team, I’d say the majority of sport can be pretty dull. Stoke 0 - 0 Barnsley in the LDV vans trophy ain’t gonna win over many new fans now is it.

The best (& worst) thing about the NFL is the draft rules. It keeps the league competitive every year. I’ve gradually gone off football over the years as the big teams monopolise the trophies. Honestly haven’t watched a full PL game in 4/5 years, but I reckon I could put a tenner on next years top 3 and be sure I won’t lose any money. Swapping the league title (& all the cups) between City, Chelsea & Liverpool for the next 20 years (with the odd Leicester thrown in every hundred years for excitement) isn’t exactly a great spectacle, much as you guys might enjoy it!
A great watch yet you do the cooking or washing up during the game lol

Arsenal or Spurs fan?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.