Superbowl thread.

Well as a Patriots fan I'm hoping they win of course, however the Giants are the form team at the moment and Eli has really upped his game just when it was needed.

Both offences can pretty much score at will, and both defences aren't that great, so I'm hoping for a high scoring game with New England to just win it.

Giants for me. Struggling to see how the Pats secondary will cope with those receivers, especially if they cant get any pressure on Eli. The Giants front 4 (should) have a field day against the Pats D line also. Shit, most things favour the Giants yet strangely the Pats go into the game as the fave.

To be fair though, its when the odds are against them like this that the Pats tend to shine. Should be a good un.

Ltes go GGGGGGGGGG MEN!!!! You know the Giants are also called "big blue" so there!!! Hope its a good game though.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.