Supercup

Dippers v Chavs.

Dippers played Friday.

Chavs played Sunday.

What a coincidence. There is no such thing as coincidence.
Yeah all done to give them the best chance of winning silverware,I fully expect them to win as well wonder what price they are might be worth putting some money on if they are decent odds..

Liverpool 4/7 then,yes we can’t stand the cnuts but a chance to make a bit of cash at the cnuts expense and will ease the pain of them being fawned over when they do win it by all in the media ..

They could of helped chelsea out and had them playing saturday think Lampard played that team today is because as new chelsea manager he wants to win his first trophy so he rested a few players and that in turn helped out the rags.

They could of helped chelsea out and had them playing saturday think Lampard played that team today is because as new chelsea manager he wants to win his first trophy so he rested a few players and that in turn helped out the rags.

I hope you're right, but I suspect Chelsea are just that bad unfortunately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.