Support a couple of Blues Charity walk

Shout out to the Polish blues for a fantastic £100 donation to our Charity Walk fundraiser this June which takes us over our target and a brilliant £2,070 raised so far.

The support and donations are so very much appreciated and will make a difference the Charity, the work they do, the children and their families.

Thank you

A week toady my family and I will walking to raise funds for the Children of St.Marys Intensive Care - COSMIC - A Charity very close our hearts.

Thank you to everyone who has donated and helped us hit our target.

If you could spare a small donation to help make a differance it will be very much appreciated.

Thank you to Wayne & Hayley Buckley and all the members of the MCFC Crewe branch for a fantastic £200 donation to our Charity walk fundraiser this Sunday.

All the donations will help make a difference to the Charity, the children they care for, the families they support and is very much appreciated by everyone.

Some great donations added last night that have helped us smash our target and take us to just over £2,500 raised so far ahead of the walk tomorrow.

It’s been 20 years since COSMIC supported us when my son battled meningitis in 2004 but we simply couldn't help give something back without the amazing support of your donations, these will help make a difference to this Charity, the children and families they support.

Thank you
Mark, Harvey & family

Thank you to everyone who donated and supported our walk for the Children of St.Mary’s Intensive Care this afternoon with an amazing £2,653 raised.

Emotional afternoon catching up with the doctors and staff who treated Harvey 20 years ago on the PICU ward at St.Mary’s Hospital in Paddington.

These people are the superhero’s who save, and make a difference to lives and family’s.

If you can spare a small donation it will certainly help them to continue their amazing work and can be donated via the link below.

Thank you
Team Harvey

Great effort guys!

Feel like I know you two as I always see you celebrating goals at away games!
Thanks Mike, the support we have received from fellow blues, not just this year but over the past 20 years of fundraising we have done has been nothing short of sensational and very overwhelming.

With the help of fellow blues with have so far raised just over £50,000 for both COSMIC and Meningitis Now which are extremely proud and grateful.

Thanks Mike, the support we have received from fellow blues, not just this year but over the past 20 years of fundraising we have done has been nothing short of sensational and very overwhelming.

With the help of fellow blues with have so far raised just over £50,000 for both COSMIC and Meningitis Now which are extremely proud and grateful.

Absolutely brilliant Mark and Harvey!

These two pictures are 20 years apart from 2004 of Harvey with Dr Parviz of St. Mary’s Intensive Care as he battled, and beat Meningococcal Septicaemia, Meningitis.

The second was taken at our Charity Walk on Sunday of Harvey & Dr Parviz again, who we will be forever grateful for the amazing work they do.

Without him and his team our story would have been a very different one.

With the help of your donations, this year and previously we have so far raised just over £50,000 for both COSMIC and Meningitis Now which are extremely proud and grateful for.

The work and support they do is incredible, in 2004 they were receiving 100 children a year at St.Marys alone with Meningococcal Septicaemia, 20 years on the count is currently at 0 - This mainly due to the work they can continue do off the back support they receive via donations.

Our charity page is still open so I’m going to give it one more call if you can spare a small donation to help support these amazing people and the work they do.

You can donate on the link below.

IMG_0017.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.