Support at Arsenal

I was there, right behind the goal (so much so I couldn't see the other goal), and I thought it was pretty shite if I'm honest, nowhere near as good as Wolves or Villareal.

It was good after we scored, but that is to be expected.

Josh Blue said:
Behind the goal the atmosphere wasn't great until we scored but was a cracking night out!
Thanks they were my thoughts.

how many tickets did we actually sell? does anyone know?
on the tv it looked pretty full our end

I was in pretty much the same spot and thought the atmosphere was cack. most of the singing when it happened was over in the corner.

Seats were good though - even though I only sat down at half time. Fantastic ground. Shyte atmosphere.

marshall92 said:
Finding it depressing some of the digs at cockney tourists. I am a southerner and I'm always at the London games, it's a shame to think every time I sing in my souther accent I'm being thought of as less of a fan by some.

Don't let it bother you mate. There's plenty who think you're a cockney if you live south of Knutsford.

My dad was born and raised in Wythenshawe, but he doesn't sing at the matches. Must be a cockney.

liamctid said:
marshall92 said:
Finding it depressing some of the digs at cockney tourists. I am a southerner and I'm always at the London games, it's a shame to think every time I sing in my souther accent I'm being thought of as less of a fan by some.

Don't let it bother you mate. There's plenty who think you're a cockney if you live south of Knutsford.

My dad was born and raised in Wythenshawe, but he doesn't sing at the matches. Must be a cockney.

If there were as many tourists there as some are claiming, just think how empty our end would have looked without them ... I suppose I was lucky in that I didn't meet any ;-)

I thought it was the worst atmosphere of any of the London aways this season. Songs seemed to start OK but fizzle out by the time they spread fully across the stand.

Not sure it's people not singing that's the problem but people not being arsed to sing more than one or two lines ;o)

Part of the singing problem for those in the middle was that on one side of us one song e.g. "Blue Moon" was being sung and on the other side it was e.g. "you are our feeder club"............... so we were confused and either stopped singing or just didn't bother starting!!

bluevengence said:
Was in block 26 and didn`t think it that great,nind you there
seemed to be a lot of tourist types sitting in there
plus being spread out all along the bottom tier didnt help has you could`nt hear what block 20/21 where singing...a bit like at Wolves

this ^^^

i couldnt see a thing for the first half hour due to being blinded by all the flashes of the camera`s

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSQRM6_yF7o[/youtube]

Nice video with not many views, good view of our fans...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.