Support Bobby more than ever!

sky tot said:
2212: More from Mancini on Tevez: "Can you imagine a Bayern Munich, Milan or man U player doing this?" And on Edin Dzeko, who reacted angrily after being brought off: "He had a poor game. In terms of being unhappy, it should be me, not him. This is the last time with me a player will do this."

Spot on Mancini,fucking spoilt brats..
Thought better of Dzeko

Well said Mancini, spot on he is too.<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:42 pm --<br /><br />
sky tot said:
2212: More from Mancini on Tevez: "Can you imagine a Bayern Munich, Milan or man U player doing this?" And on Edin Dzeko, who reacted angrily after being brought off: "He had a poor game. In terms of being unhappy, it should be me, not him. This is the last time with me a player will do this."

Spot on Mancini,fucking spoilt brats..
Thought better of Dzeko

Well said Mancini, spot on he is too.

Be interesting to hear what the owners think about all this. We need to support Mancini more than ever to reassure them they've made the right decision.

This could and should be a watershed for the club.

Back the manager and give him complete authority over the football side. This dissent has been bred by the senior management who have allowed the uncertainty to fester - but everyone at the club is learning, and it wasn't done deliberately.

Absolute control is the only way to stamp this shit out once and for all.

moorsideblue said:
mancini woooahhhh
mancini woooahhhh
he comes from italy to manager man city

caaaaaarlos tevez
is a wanker
is a wanker
caaaaaarlos tevez
is a wanker
is a wanker

i will happily sing that next home game. and boo the fucker

take more then that for me to want Mancini out .<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:46 pm --<br /><br />take more then that for me to want Mancini out .

Bobby has my support unconditionally and should have the support of all blues.

Tevez is an absolute disgrace and continues to damage the club as long as he is associated with us.

Look I like Mancini but let's be honest here, tonight he has had an absolute shocker both with selection and tactics. It's been overlooked a lot but what the hell is leaving out Lescott in the clubs biggest game for decades gonna do to his confidence? I can't condone if Tevez did refuse to come on but seeing De Jong come on for a fellow striker when ur 2 down, he was always gonna blow. The 2nd half tactics I will never ever condone. We didn't even have a go at them in that 2nd half and just accepted defeat. I'd rather lose 5-0 knowing that I'd given everything rather than 2-0 after shutting up shop.<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:50 pm --<br /><br />Look I like Mancini but let's be honest here, tonight he has had an absolute shocker both with selection and tactics. It's been overlooked a lot but what the hell is leaving out Lescott in the clubs biggest game for decades gonna do to his confidence? I can't condone if Tevez did refuse to come on but seeing De Jong come on for a fellow striker when ur 2 down, he was always gonna blow. The 2nd half tactics I will never ever condone. We didn't even have a go at them in that 2nd half and just accepted defeat. I'd rather lose 5-0 knowing that I'd given everything rather than 2-0 after shutting up shop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.