Support Bobby more than ever!

Forza Mancini

Tevez you little fuck. We absolutely worship that blue shirt, we dream of wearing it, to us its pretty much everything and you throw it back in our face. You are a prick of the highest order and for what its worth I hope its true Zabs gave you a crack .

Tada

deynaskaz said:
taconinja said:
deynaskaz said:
This will end up with mancini being sacked or walking out,this is going to go on and on,Bobby lost it tonight and has to take responsibility he is the leader and should be better at dealing with characters.If his hands were tied by the board over Tevez then fair play to him,but he should of played him tonight or fooked him off sooner.If the board havnt backed him over tevez previously they wont back him now,not when theres 40 mill involved,Tevez will go im sure but i think unfortunatly so will Bobby.
Which part of "Tevez refused to go into the game" is escaping you?

I am also a manager of people and if one of my staff refuse to do as i ask or cause trouble amongst the team i deal with them in private,i cant go slagging them in front of everyone.Bobby was unprofessional he lost it because of his passion and i understand why,but he had a nightmare tonight and i think he knows it and that reflection is impacting on his decisions.I will also be singing his name on saturday hopefully,but he needs to learn fast.
Someone starts it in public, you give it to them in public or you lose all respect from the rest of your staff. Tevez crossed the line. He's fucking dead to me.

LongsightM13 said:
Now more than ever I believe in this man.
Dzeko played like a world beater in August. He has played like a panel beater in September.
Tevez is a scumbag. End of.
Aguero goes from genius to anonymous overnight. He was as poor as anybody tonight.
Silva and Nasri had absolute shockers.
Yaya looks as dismally slow, fat and off the pace as he did at the start of last season.
But all of them will get better. A lot, lot better.
Who'd have thought going into October that Mad Mario would suddenly look like our most reliable forward?
I still believe we'll qualify. The only thing which continues to concern me is the character of this group of players if things don't go to plan. Yet another game where we look beaten if we don't score first. This team never, ever wins from a losing position. It raises questions about their courage and character. It's a real worry.

we wont qualify

I'm backing Mancini up on this one. Who wouldn't?

Fuck off Tevez. Tonight you just made a complete fool of yourself and lost a lot of respect in the world of football. You are a disgrace, shame on you.

tuearts overhead said:
Bobby has my support unconditionally and should have the support of all blues.

Tevez is an absolute disgrace and continues to damage the club as long as he is associated with us.

Nail on the head.

Mancini in the unlikely event that you read this I’m with you 100%
(I even thought bringing on de jong was the right move).

deynaskaz said:
I am also a manager of people and if one of my staff refuse to do as i ask or cause trouble amongst the team i deal with them in private,i cant go slagging them in front of everyone.Bobby was unprofessional he lost it because of his passion and i understand why,but he had a nightmare tonight and i think he knows it and that reflection is impacting on his decisions.I will also be singing his name on saturday hopefully,but he needs to learn fast.

Oh behave. You deal with it in private would you? I can just see you turning the TV cameras away to deal with your staff who took a sickie.

Get real.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.