Support For Hughes

Corky said:
felixbg said:
strange ... i swear i remember singing songs about how great sven was in may ?!?!?

All the Keegan, Royle, Mel Machin, Peter Reid songs too eh? Or just one manager who brought a song with him from England.

Managers do not normally get songs.

i remember singing ''joe royle's blue n white army'' a lot in div 2, mourinho got songs, wengers sung about ... i reckon succesful and popular managers attract attention from the fans hence the songs ... had sven been hopeless and lost his first 10 as manager of city, it's pretty unlikely we would have sung about him at all ... same goes for hughes, if he wins say 6 out of the next 8 games including the derby im sure chants of ''bluesy'' etc. will start and he'll be the best manager we've ever had.

scorer said:
sqblue said:
just out of interest scorer and all the other les haters, what would it take this season to admit you were wrong?

CL spot? UEFA cup? FA cup? all?

Any one of those three... would go on the pitch and eat my hat in front of the baying mob.... what chance?

UEFA might be a little tricky due to cup tied players coming in during the jan window. no such problem with the fa cup though.

also, after the rags, have a look at the fixtures for dec to feb.

so in summary, i'd have a few quid on us achieving one of them. in fact i have a few quid riding on it already from some giddy bets i put down before the takeover. put it this way, the betting slips aren't being torn up yet!

sorry lads but i will never sing for hughes, mind you i would love to push him off the top of a multi storie...now is that sick or what

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.