Support of teams in the lower leagues?

allblues09

After watching all the highlights of the pre-season friendlies I noticed that some of them are quite well attended.

It started me wondering if people on here support any lower division teams?

I have always supported Rochdale, because my Grandparents live in Milnrow. I go to the odd game when I am in the UK and cannot get a ticket to City.

How about everyone else?

Plus have you seen their new (a-hem) away jersey?
0,,10441~2914779,00.jpg

That is for you jimharri!
153428.gif

LCBblue said:
Not for me, City are my pride and joy, I love them more than anything in the world.

I would never suport another team!

Do not get me wrong. I love City and would never cheer against them. But it is highly unlikely that the paths of City and Rochdale would cross, so I feel safe cheering for both.

However if City play Rochdale I would definitely pull for City

I go to watch Altrincham. Lower division teams need all the help they can get.

It's very rare that there is a clash but if there is there's never a decision to be made, City everytime:-)

allblues09 said:
0,,10441~2914779,00.jpg

153428.gif

Wow, what a beautiful kit! That is an absolute gem!

And the girl wearing it is ok, I guess.

Usually get over the water a couple of times a season to watch City but spend most Saturdays watching Glenavon in the Irish Premiership <a class="postlink" href="http://www.glenavonfc.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.glenavonfc.com</a>

allblues09 said:
After watching all the highlights of the pre-season friendlies I noticed that some of them are quite well attended.

It started me wondering if people on here support any lower division teams?

I have always supported Rochdale, because my Grandparents live in Milnrow. I go to the odd game when I am in the UK and cannot get a ticket to City.

How about everyone else?

0,,10441~2914779,00.jpg

153428.gif
Not bad, but she needs to go seamless (ruining the lines of the shirt, see?).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.