support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

citysky

MANCINI!!!!!!!!!!

no bs from any player is gona ruin the club.
i hope khaldoon or somebody from the club read this and see our(the fans) support for mancini.

so anybody that supports mancini just simply post a comment saying, SUPPORT MANCINI

i want khaldoun or mancini or even gary cook to come out with some facts and times and dates when hijo de mil putas wanted out and i want them to do it now,today.

put the ball in his court,make an example of him,belittle him,do whatever it takes to make sure we don`t get taken for a ride again,i`d even go down the road of suing him for breach of contract,longshot i know but i want him to suffer and be humiliated like he`s made us all feel.

everybody is behind you roberto and if anything this has made us even stronger and galvanised us bigtime.

now fuck off tevez you son of a motherless goat and go and shaft somebody else for 18 months....money grabbing whore....pmpl

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.