Supporter number but no match day membership

I was given the wrong information this summer if that's the case, I was clearly told if I was transferring a ticket to someone then that person must have a Matchday Memebership.

So fuck knows. I genuinely don't know then.
I've transferred my ticket for ipswich to someone who doesn't have a paid Memebership.

I was given the wrong information this summer if that's the case, I was clearly told if I was transferring a ticket to someone then that person must have a Matchday Memebership.

So fuck knows. I genuinely don't know then.
I was transferred forest at home last season with no match day membership

Cheers. Hopefully someone will confirm that it all works well after the Ipswich game.

I get an email from the club with ticket download link in it. Never had a paid membership
This season? it certainly appears to be direct from club the purchaser and nominated owner must have membership but then they can be transferred to support number owner family member. certainly that's what we did for Ipswich and it worked although we also took the family members phone who was working as a backup!

Wow this all looks to have a life of us own for such a simple answer.

**. You do not need Matchday Membership to get a ticket. ** For more answers read on...

If you want to buy directly from City buy
MATCHDAY MEMBERSHIP

If you want to pickup the odd ticket just register for the free Citizen Membership.

Advantages: Matchday membership as you will get immediate access to all games, including Champions League/League Cup/Fa cup - only one ticket per account though.
You can still add extra tickets to you account obtained from others.

CITIZENS MEMBERSHIP
The membership number allows those with an available ticket to add you to their 'family and friends' in order to send you the ticket.

The ticket will then be found in your City account. City will email you with a link to add the ticket to your phone's wallet. Alternatively, from your account click 'download ticket'.

Sometimes you may not be added to F&F but will be sent an email with just the link. In this case add the ticket IMMEDIATELY to your wallet.
Once a ticket is added to a wallet only you have access to that seat as the link can be used by others. BE WARNED.

Using the same account you can have multiple tickets for the same game. If your multiple seats are not accessed thru the same gate then you can send the emailed ticket link to others to load into their wallet

finally enjoy the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.