Supporter number but no match day membership

Wow this all looks to have a life of us own for such a simple answer.

**. You do not need Matchday Membership to get a ticket. ** For more answers read on...

If you want to buy directly from City buy
MATCHDAY MEMBERSHIP

If you want to pickup the odd ticket just register for the free Citizen Membership.

Advantages: Matchday membership as you will get immediate access to all games, including Champions League/League Cup/Fa cup - only one ticket per account though.
You can still add extra tickets to you account obtained from others.

CITIZENS MEMBERSHIP
The membership number allows those with an available ticket to add you to their 'family and friends' in order to send you the ticket.

The ticket will then be found in your City account. City will email you with a link to add the ticket to your phone's wallet. Alternatively, from your account click 'download ticket'.

Sometimes you may not be added to F&F but will be sent an email with just the link. In this case add the ticket IMMEDIATELY to your wallet.
Once a ticket is added to a wallet only you have access to that seat as the link can be used by others. BE WARNED.

Using the same account you can have multiple tickets for the same game. If your multiple seats are not accessed thru the same gate then you can send the emailed ticket link to others to load into their wallet

finally enjoy the game
Very helpful
I struggled to find a clear answer XD
Thanks

A colleague at work is struggling to download tickets for the match v Brentford

They have a Citizens Membership, bought 3 match tickets but nothing is downloading

You try to download the membership and the ticket should go there but nothing is happening

Anyone any ideas what to do

A colleague at work is struggling to download tickets for the match v Brentford

They have a Citizens Membership, bought 3 match tickets but nothing is downloading

You try to download the membership and the ticket should go there but nothing is happening

Anyone any ideas what to do
This could be for a number of reasons but due to the urgency of needing your tickets for tomorrow's game, and not wanting to queue up on Saturday, call the clubs, 01614441894, customer service and they will email you with links to your tickets so you can download them immediately to your wallet.

Wow this all looks to have a life of us own for such a simple answer.

**. You do not need Matchday Membership to get a ticket. ** For more answers read on...

If you want to buy directly from City buy
MATCHDAY MEMBERSHIP

If you want to pickup the odd ticket just register for the free Citizen Membership.

Advantages: Matchday membership as you will get immediate access to all games, including Champions League/League Cup/Fa cup - only one ticket per account though.
You can still add extra tickets to you account obtained from others.

CITIZENS MEMBERSHIP
The membership number allows those with an available ticket to add you to their 'family and friends' in order to send you the ticket.

The ticket will then be found in your City account. City will email you with a link to add the ticket to your phone's wallet. Alternatively, from your account click 'download ticket'.

Sometimes you may not be added to F&F but will be sent an email with just the link. In this case add the ticket IMMEDIATELY to your wallet.
Once a ticket is added to a wallet only you have access to that seat as the link can be used by others. BE WARNED.

Using the same account you can have multiple tickets for the same game. If your multiple seats are not accessed thru the same gate then you can send the emailed ticket link to others to load into their wallet

finally enjoy the game

Sorry to make a complex situation even more complex but the cityzens membership appears to be £25 a year..

a464e285fb279d7b1e2def5854b7a3fd.jpg

I still don’t understand this fully.. and I don’t dare buy a ticket off somebody here without knowing. I do have an account on the site, with a supporter number. I can download a blank virtual ticket card. I wish I knew for sure if this was enough to buy a ticket off someone here.

Sorry to make a complex situation even more complex but the cityzens membership appears to be £25 a year..

a464e285fb279d7b1e2def5854b7a3fd.jpg

I still don’t understand this fully.. and I don’t dare buy a ticket off somebody here without knowing. I do have an account on the site, with a supporter number. I can download a blank virtual ticket card. I wish I knew for sure if this was enough to buy a ticket off someone here.
If you have a supporter number then that’s enough to buy off BM. The ticket you buy can be transferred to your supporter number. No need to purchase membership.

I registered my daughter as a supporter using this link and received an email saying “This is a confirmation of your online account” but it didn’t include a supporter number.

Does anyone know how I can get her a supporter number please ?

I registered my daughter as a supporter using this link and received an email saying “This is a confirmation of your online account” but it didn’t include a supporter number.

Did you fill all the details in like phone number address etc on the ticketing page?

Her supporter number will be on the email somewhere. Or log into her account and it will show you the number.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.