Supporters club or Coaches in North wales/Anglesey??

Errr, you may be trying to Clarkie someone and if so you’ve caught me but that post was 10 years ago! It will probably cost more nowadays for them also. :-)
Ha, no, I just tend not to look at when posts are from, assuming that if they're at the top of the page they must be newish, but lesson learned!

I'm a seasoncard holder and me and my better half are seriously considering a retirement move to North Wales - Colwyn Bay/Rhos and beyond. Surprised we don't have a supporters club along the North Wales coast. Is this 'padarnbus' really the closest thing to a match bus from that part of the world to the Etihad ? Does it still operate ?
There is a North Wales branch. The coach starts at Felinheli, and picks up all along the coast. The cost is £15 where ever you get on

Any pubs where blues might be meeting to watch the West Ham game tomorrow - anywhere close to Towyn ideally?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.