Supporters clubs/Branches North Mancs / Oldham area

Samsdad

Does anyone run one or a member of one local to mancs oldham-ish area ?

My lad and his mate have the chance to get tickets for stoke away and has asked me if i know of anyone who runs a coach that they could get on to the ground and back,they both 16yr olds and i dont want them going on the train on their own,would prefer them on a coach straight to ground and back

Thanks

Try ringing the Royton & Heyside supporters club, they are running a coach.

The Willow Tavern in Failsworth is (or at least used to be..) home to the local Supporters Club. Not sure now as I don't live up that way anymore, but I remember going to a few games with them back in the Pearce era. Nice bunch of guys.

The Willow Tavern in Failsworth is (or at least used to be..) home to the local Supporters Club. Not sure now as I don't live up that way anymore, but I remember going to a few games with them back in the Pearce era. Nice bunch of guys.

As far as I know it's still running.

I'm in the Alkrington branch held at the Lancashire Fold boozer.

I live just outside Wolverhampton and there was talk of a West Midlands sc being set up there is one on FB but isn't very active.

Closest may be East Midlands or Cheltenham and Gloucester group other than that I don't think there is many others
Cheers pal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.