Supporters clubs in London?

Bazzmand Show

Where do most Blues go for games in London? I have heard that Rileys is the go? Mostly want to go to a blue filled pub for Sunday.

DavidSilvasLeftFoot said:
I believe there's a pub called the "City Pride" in central london.

As far as I know, the previous locations City Pride in Farringdon and the Blue Anchor in Chancery Lane are both no longer used. Would be interested to know if there's a new spot?

On a similar topic, I'm a ST holder living in London and would be grateful if anyone knows of any arranged coaches for home games?

Watched last night's game in the Oxford Arms in Camden with a couple of Blues. A mate called Yan will be a regular in there for midweek games

phil-mcfc said:
DavidSilvasLeftFoot said:
I believe there's a pub called the "City Pride" in central london.

As far as I know, the previous locations City Pride in Farringdon and the Blue Anchor in Chancery Lane are both no longer used. Would be interested to know if there's a new spot?

On a similar topic, I'm a ST holder living in London and would be grateful if anyone knows of any arranged coaches for home games?

The London Branch of the OSC goes up to games on the train. Discounted group travel. If you're interested in joining, PM me and I'll let you have the secretary's details

For those not going to game think Rileys is choice on Sunday.

Used to go to City Pride and Blue Anchor but both now closed.

I watched Cardiff game in Rileys with a few other blues.

If you mention you are with supporters club you get money off food and beer.

They showed last nights game and had 20% off food and beer

Looking forward to Rileys on Sunday, hopefully get a large crowd of us this time.

Come out of Victoria towards coach station,keep going passed coach station. It's just on road to right,think is police station on corner of road you need to turn down

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.