Supporters Clubs

Nreddishblue said:
Each to his own, but always found supporters clubs extremely "cliquey".
I suppose they're bound to be to a new comer, like everything you have to work your way into the inner circle. After you've been on here a few months you get to realise that Bluemoon is a bit 'cliquey' as well.

malg said:
Nreddishblue said:
Each to his own, but always found supporters clubs extremely "cliquey".
I suppose they're bound to be to a new comer, like everything you have to work your way into the inner circle. After you've been on here a few months you get to realise that Bluemoon is a bit 'cliquey' as well.

this going in for the 1st time is like starting a new job

bluestew said:
alblue said:
Cheres lads im in little hulton/walkden area so prob be the swinton branch so will have to look into it!
join the Eccles branch mate ... just had a a couple of lads join from Bolton area and Farnworth !!

Seconded. Eccles is a great branch and they are not a bit cliquey; they let me in and talk to me so they must be welcoming!! :-)

Not sure about the Secretary mind............ ;-)

Just kidding Stew........... you know I am rarely serious, except about Manchester City and my family!! (Not necessarily in that order!!!)

Eccles Blue said:
bluestew said:
join the Eccles branch mate ... just had a a couple of lads join from Bolton area and Farnworth !!

Seconded. Eccles is a great branch and they are not a bit cliquey; they let me in and talk to me so they must be welcoming!! :-)

Not sure about the Secretary mind............ ;-)

Just kidding Stew........... you know I am rarely serious, except about Manchester City and my family!! (Not necessarily in that order!!!)

Cheers Lads might do that then and give the Eccles lot a chance haha

Whilst we are promoting OSC, as a member of the "Blues in Bandit Country OSC" in Stretford I would highly recommend it.

It is extremely well run by Cliff, Pete, BlueToby (Ged) aided by Terry and Maria to name two.

Transport is laid on to all home and away games and you may get to see the famous "Trigger 'Fat Bastard' Dance" on the away return journey.

If anybody would like further details on joining and meetings PM me, Bluetoby or Bluebandits.

alblue said:
Anybody a member of any and recommend or would advise against joining?

Used to go with my old man but he passed away and non of my mates are blues so debating joing for away games etc.

Cheers
Didsbury Blues run a coach to all home matches and to some away matches. Good bunch of lads, branch meeting first Wednesday of the month, meet at the Nelson on Barlow Moor Road at 8.00pm.

Adebayors lovechild said:
Which is the nearest one to gorton?

Really need to get to some away games this season,
Reddish branch, run from Greg st working mens club, visit Reddish blues website

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.