Surely having a pop here!

LCBblue

Report over the picture boards of Tevez, with Welcome to Manchester written underneath.

Well this is what the writer has put below: His new paymasters, backed by Abu Dhabi millions, are clearly delighted to trumpet the £25million signing, who rejected United, Chelsea, Liverpool and Real Madrid for a fat pay packet at a club whose last major honour was the 1976 League Cup - before Tevez was born.

Surely they are having a pop there! Really frustrated me, Tevez publicly announced at the press conference that he came for first team football, something that he has been asured will happen!

Absolute disgrace!?

Getting bored of saying now becase i seem to post it 3 times a week and still people post a thread on here crying about what someone in the media has said or not said about our club!

Really, who gives a flying fuck what the media have got to say about us - negative or positive!? We all know how many United fans there are in this country and around the world so a massive chunk of the media are gonna be reds! These fuckers are gonna say anything they can to get a dig in on us, and so what if they do!
Leave their jealous jibes to them and let them stay awake thinking about Manchester City at night before they publish another article trying to tarnish our name! Our name has been shit ever since i was born, ive known nothing in my 27 years other than City being a laughing stock, a joke of a football club! and now things are changing and let anyone and everyone vent their disgust in us because it shows how fearful they all are!

CTID!

The writer clearly forgets to mention that for two years he DIDN'T reject United ...... he also forgets to mention that he hardly got a game there , and , according to him was clearly ignored by the heirachy for most of the time ........ what good is a club full of history when you don't feel wanted?

Old Crapford is a footballing circus , and the clowns are everywhere ....... even writing football columns!

BulgarianPride said:
city_babe_x said:
He'll do hiis talkiing on tha piitch
fiix your keyboard.

That's no way to talk to a lady , especially a citybabe ...... you try putting on your make up , combing your hair , and typing at the same time!

black mamba said:
BulgarianPride said:
fiix your keyboard.

That's no way to talk to a lady , especially a citybabe ...... you try putting on your make up , combing your hair , and typing at the same time!

I bet tranny can do no problem - is that because men can multi-task?!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.