Surprise Signing.....!! WHO !?

nickson71 said:
I'mnotreallyhere said:
However, if 2 medicals have been done today of which 'sources' have no idea of, then they must be players already in this country. JT is back from his holiday in the Maldeves and from what I can assume Tevez has come home from the Argentina game for his family. If JT is one of Citys signings this summer I would be very very surprised but at the same time very much delighted.

"personally if JT signed I would be happy but that player has split the fan a little"

I think it was Ashley Cole who SPLIT the fan !
Cheryl nearly left him over it !

I'll most likely get a bit of stick for this, but keep your Eto'o's and give me Zlatan Ibrahimovic any day of the week, I would love to see that lad at this club but I know it wont happen :(

Kevcod said:
nickson71 said:
I'mnotreallyhere said:
However, if 2 medicals have been done today of which 'sources' have no idea of, then they must be players already in this country. JT is back from his holiday in the Maldeves and from what I can assume Tevez has come home from the Argentina game for his family. If JT is one of Citys signings this summer I would be very very surprised but at the same time very much delighted.

"personally if JT signed I would be happy but that player has split the fan a little"

I think it was Ashley Cole who SPLIT the fan !
Cheryl nearly left him over it !
If JT signs for City I will add spunk for custard over the poo that I said I'd eat on youtube if Eto'o signed!

Could it be Marcus Berg from Groningen? 7 goals in 4 matches in U-21 championship..

At the time he was "alleged" to have said it wed hardly been linked with eto

Then it turns out were in for him and people think theres a bigger suprise??

Who barring ronaldo,messi is bigger than eto???!!!!

BREAKING NEWS::::CITY SIGN JESUS CHRIST::::::::

I give up

mike o said:
At the time he was "alleged" to have said it wed hardly been linked with eto

Then it turns out were in for him and people think theres a bigger suprise??

Who barring ronaldo,messi is bigger than eto???!!!!

BREAKING NEWS::::CITY SIGN JESUS CHRIST::::::::

I give up

Struggling to find Youtube clips of this one mate, you got any links?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.