Surprise Signing.....!! WHO !?

michaelo said:
aaaa said:
It could be Jim Flanagan. I'm involved in the league of ireland and Jim is the most exciting prospect that the league has ever seen imo. Rumours have been going around that ye have been looking at him.

Shit why didn't we realise it was gonna be big Jim??

Morning and welcome................RAG!

Might as well get it out of the way!

I'm not a man united fan, I'm an agent/scout for Irish club sligo rovers.

aaaa said:
michaelo said:
aaaa said:
It could be Jim Flanagan. I'm involved in the league of ireland and Jim is the most exciting prospect that the league has ever seen imo. Rumours have been going around that ye have been looking at him.

Sorry pal all newbies get a rag welcome on here. Welcome

aaaa said:
michaelo said:
aaaa said:

Not wanting to sound disrespectful, but the signing of a player. However, good from the League of Ireland is hardly going to be headline news.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
aaaa said:
michaelo said:
aaaa said:

Not wanting to sound disrespectful, but the signing of a player. However, good from the League of Ireland is hardly going to be headline news.

Well yeah I know that. I know ye have bigger fish to fry, but I expect Jim to become a city player. I suppose he's not the big, surprise signing but I didn't know where else to post it as I was unsure how to start a new thread.

What would really surprise me is an announcement that Hughes has got a showbiz personality to appear in person at the RSC unveiling ceremony...and his name is Michael Jackson.

lionheart said:
What would really surprise me is an announcement that Hughes has got a showbiz personality to appear in person at the RSC unveiling ceremony...and his name is Michael Jackson.

That's really Bad.....Just Beat it!!

Coat's on taxi en route!

just been reading the topic on eto and how the media are saying our bid was a fake, what if it was? a smokescreen to keep the media off our back while we sign a big name?

Torres?
Villa?
Aguero?
Messi?

its a long shot but could happen we will find out soon enough

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.