Surreal Moments at City Games

In the 80s sat in the Main Stand an old fellow a couple of rows back was swearing, moaning and shouting at every mis placed pass.

After one particularly bad piece of play he stood up shout and midsentence his false teeth flew out of his mouth and landed about 3 rows in front of us.

He then went on his hand knees searching for them for a couple of minutes. Eventually he found them and lifted them up like a trophy. Everyone obviously cheered.

Maine road, forget the game, but itbwas during the swales out period. We had lots of fans running on the pitch tearing up season tickets. Streaking etc. streakers always got a big cheer.

One week a couple, bloke and a woman , ran on. Tops on but no bottoms! Bit of a cheer initially then an awkward stony silence as they kind of meandered back to their seats. Not even sure the stewards went after them

Best of luck with that!

I actually don't mind blue shorts. But it's heresy to admit to that on here.
I'm not a fan of blue shorts in general but I did love the 77/78 all blue Umbro kit. Might have been 'cos it was my first kit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.