• I had a mobile ticket but needed a steward to let me in

Votes: 22 6.1%
  • I used a Print at Home or club-printed ticket which worked

Votes: 27 7.5%
  • I had a PAH or club=printed ticket that didn't work

Votes: 7 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was the kids in the food kiosks first shift, the manager for the CB stand was dragged in from another site at 8am on Saturday morning.

We managed to get a drink before the match although by the time we arrived the deadline had expired for the half priced items. There was next to no food left. At half time the bars were closed and everyone was packed into the food counter. No drinks bar tea/coffee were available apart from a few bottles of soft drink and water that were disappearing rapidly. My went five or more minutes before the end of the first half to get in the queue and the second half had started before we got served.
Surely they’re losing tons of money being so inept!

Surely they’re losing tons of money being so inept!
And it's been going on for years. Every other ground you go to in the country are super efficient compared to us. Line up the pints, take the contactless payment, on to the next customer. And yet year after year I have to listen to my brother moaning about the incredibly slow service (I'm not a drinker) :-) Sort it out City.

And it's been going on for years. Every other ground you go to in the country are super efficient compared to us. Line up the pints, take the contactless payment, on to the next customer. And yet year after year I have to listen to my brother moaning about the incredibly slow service (I'm not a drinker) :-) Sort it out City.
For Gorton’s ears sake!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.