Sven Goran Eriksson diagnosed with terminal cancer

Rhapsody in Blue

Team supported
Manchester City
Most probably less than one year to live after being diagnosed with cancer. Sad news.

Sweden’s biggest football manager on international level. Had his flaws obviously but someone I warmed to as he’s managed my Swedish team to Europa glory and obviously his connection to City and also the England national team.

Most probably less than one year to live after being diagnosed with cancer. Sad news.

Sweden’s biggest football manager on international level. Had his flaws obviously but someone I warmed to as he’s managed my Swedish team to Europa glory and obviously his connection to City and also the England national team.
IFK Gothenburg? I used to date a Swedish girl and that’s who she supported.

It was a strange season in many ways but I largely look at his time at City with fondness. I can still see Geovanni’s goal v West Ham going in now.

Very sad news about Sven.

Very bad news indeed. That man gave us a glimmer of hope for a while and behaved with immense dignity at our club. Really liked him at City, still like him, terrible to hear, and hope he makes the most of how long he has got. Not forgetting he gave us our first win at the swamp and double over the rags in decades.

Last edited:
IFK Gothenburg? I used to date a Swedish girl and that’s who she supported.

It was a strange season in many ways but I largely look at his time at City with fondness. I can still see Geovanni’s goal v West Ham going in now.

Very sad news about Sven.
Correct mate, IFK Gothenburg.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.