Sven quits Ivory Coast

Unknown_Genius said:
TFC said:
Quick PS for accuracy....

24582176415a64434d49.jpg

;)

The Ivory Coast have just been saved from him. Unfortunatly its come too late and the damage has already been done.

Fair dos, just wanted to cover the City badge tbh, the SOS 'campaign' was embarrassing enough at the time.

RubberChicken said:
Guys a scum bag.

Are you blind? He was on a three month contract and was always leaving as soon as the Ivory Coast went out! It was part of the agreement.

Did good things for City,brought some great players in & did his bit to making us bigger n better. Some great times, would never slag him,fair play to the guy.

mammutly said:
Sven is an excellent coach. I'd like to see him working with Mancini at City.

i agree yes he WAS an excellent coach but not anymore and if the past 3 years of svens career has not proved that then there is some blind faith going on with you and good old sven.

davymcfc said:
losing 8-1 to boro. the man can never be forgiven.

This still bothers me TBH. Was he so crap he coached us to lose by 7 goals, were the lads so loyal and in love with him that they did it as a protest at his sacking, or are the team (still some of them in 1st 11) so up their arses and "bigger" than the club that they can drag our loyal away crowd up to Boro and then take the piss before returning to their mansions for the summer hols?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.