Sven sacked?

I thought he'd have them flying to be honest but he made so many signings and they need time to gel just like ours did.

Worried for Johnno if Sven is gone, he was sent there with Sven in mind who knows how good he was and who we trust to get him back to 100%.

SaveOurSven_468x315.jpg

Another pay off for him. Makes a nice living getting sacked.
Spoke to a Leicester fan in the office this morning and asked him if Sven was under pressure after losing 3-0 to Millwall and he said he shouldnt be as 2 points only off the play off.

Sky saying his comments after losing to Millwall could have led to his dismissal as when asked why they played so badly he said something along the lines of i hope they are just tired, if not im worried

Leicester fan clocking in here, if it's true I am absolutley amazed and saddened.

Ok so we're 13th, and got played off the park on Saturday but one bad game surely doesn't warrant the bullet.

I feel we'll lose some players, Johnson for a start if it is true and he has been playing superbly for us when picked this last few games.

I thought it might be on a thread in here, that's why I popped in!

Well done for yesterday, wish we played like that.

Does seem to be a hasty sacking. Just hope for you that you get a proper manager and not someone like McClown or any of the tried and tested failures like Robson.

Never minded Leicester, nice ground, good turnouts. Like to see them, Wednesday, West Ham, Forest etc back in the PL over some current clubs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.