Sven sacked?

rallyraid said:
Leicester fan clocking in here, if it's true I am absolutley amazed and saddened.

Ok so we're 13th, and got played off the park on Saturday but one bad game surely doesn't warrant the bullet.

I feel we'll lose some players, Johnson for a start if it is true and he has been playing superbly for us when picked this last few games.

I thought it might be on a thread in here, that's why I popped in!

Well done for yesterday, wish we played like that.

Welcome matey. Really surprised that Sven's been given the boot, I thought he was doing alright. 13th and 2 points off the play-offs in October isn't bad considering some of the clubs now in the Championship. I also liked that half the Leicester squad were ex-City.

Would Leicester fans be happy with anyone besides O'Neill going back there? Hughes could probably get them up but Hughes is a knob who might walk out like he did on Fulham.

What about Ancelotti as a long shot, he wants to stay in England and their owners have the money.

Bluemoon115 said:
Two of Svens previous successors are looking for work (McClown and Huseless)

That sentence is one mindfuck o_O

But yeah, this seems a very hasty sacking. They give him so much money to build his own squad, then sack him two months into the season? Yeah they had a bad start, but surely a manager of his quality can turn it around.

LoveCity said:
Would Leicester fans be happy with anyone besides O'Neill going back there? Hughes could probably get them up but Hughes is a knob who might walk out like he did on Fulham.

What about Ancelotti as a long shot, he wants to stay in England and their owners have the money.

I doubt MON will come back, and we haven't got the money teams like yours have so Carlo is a no go.

I'm really shocked to be honest, I thought we had a good manager in him, he has contacts that bring good players in, like someone else has said, alot of ex City players.

West Ham away Saturday that'll be fun for us that are going!

MCC said:
A bit early to sack him.

-- Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:11 pm --

A bit early to sack him.
fred-elliott.jpg

;-)

i have been keeping tabs on leicester obviously because of the sven and ex city players connection, and they are so inconsistent its not even funny, superb one game, utter shite the next.

I didnt think they would sack him, but not exactly undeserved.

Alan Curbishley i reckon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.