Sven sacked?

leighton said:
To be honest they wont get O Neill. With the Blackburn job more than likely up for grabs sooner rather than later he will stick it out for this job or wait for Spurs job when Arry takes over at Engerland.

Alan Curbishley should be the man for this job. Out for way too long and has done wonders at Charlton and his time at the Hammers was cut short. If they still had Curbs the Hammers would still be in the premier league now as a top 10 team in my view.

Hmmm I think O'Neill would much rather take over Leicester than Blackburn. Blackburn have no money and heading to the Championship. Leicester have lots of money to get them back into the Prem.

Perhaps he'll want to leave the past as it was and not go back to Leicester, but I don't see him turning it down for Blackburn!

MCFC-alan88 said:
The man makes a lot of money from getting sacked, tells you all you really need to know.

People fawn all over him on here but I remember our games under him. We were great.. for 70 minutes, then the complete and utter lack of fitness shone through and the players were dead on their feet for 20 minutes. He's better suited to international football where he doesn't have to worry about day to day training/coaching.

Him and his two Swedish mates were never Coaches at Premiership level. More should've been made at Sven living in a Hotel throughout his tenure at City. It doesn't strike me as being a logical thing to do when you're trying to give a job your all.

I'll watch is next move with interest. The Japanese Women's Team?!

peoffrey said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
The man makes a lot of money from getting sacked, tells you all you really need to know.

People fawn all over him on here but I remember our games under him. We were great.. for 70 minutes, then the complete and utter lack of fitness shone through and the players were dead on their feet for 20 minutes. He's better suited to international football where he doesn't have to worry about day to day training/coaching.

Him and his two Swedish mates were never Coaches at Premiership level. More should've been made at Sven living in a Hotel throughout his tenure at City. It doesn't strike me as being a logical thing to do when you're trying to give a job your all.

I'll watch is next move with interest. The Japanese Women's Team?!

There'd be a scandal within months. Half of them would be pregnant.

Uh oh...

0850: FOOTBALL - BBC Sport's Paul Plunkett on Twitter: "Roy Keane being backed by punters for the Leicester City job."

No offence RallyRaid, but if he's appointed, I'd hope so much, that he crashes and burns. But when he gets sacked, I'll get back to quite liking your team. :)

Unknown_Genius said:
Uh oh...

0850: FOOTBALL - BBC Sport's Paul Plunkett on Twitter: "Roy Keane being backed by punters for the Leicester City job."

No offence RallyRaid, but if he's appointed, I'd hope so much, that he crashes and burns. But when he gets sacked, I'll get back to quite liking your team. :)

I'll never understand things like this. Why would you appoint a manager who has so thoroughly failed wherever he has been? It's like Paul Ince bringing out the black card to cover over the fact that's absolutely shite as a manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.