sven we need you

r.soleofsalford said:
bluepeter62 said:
mcigo said:
joker. did you not see how shit we were in the second half of last season?

keep quiet mate! there are a lot of blues on here who would tell you that you are talking utter shite and that Sven is the best manager ever to have been at City.

im sure you mean apart from joe mercer

From what they say they probably think he was better than him. Personally I would rate him no better than Pearce.

bluepeter62 said:
r.soleofsalford said:
bluepeter62 said:
mcigo said:
joker. did you not see how shit we were in the second half of last season?

keep quiet mate! there are a lot of blues on here who would tell you that you are talking utter shite and that Sven is the best manager ever to have been at City.

im sure you mean apart from joe mercer

From what they say they probably think he was better than him. Personally I would rate him no better than Pearce.
Sven was working under impossible conditions but there were times last season when it was like watching a Pearce team.

Funny how many people go on about a manager needing time, but have made their minds up about Sven based on 4/5 months of football.

I don't think there is a chance of Sven coming back, I don't think it would be a good thing for the club. But there more than a little bit of hypocrisy on Sven and his contribution to the club.

I don't want him back

but he did a good job the first half of the season but I think his transfer plan at the end of summer and in winter were screwed up by Dr T and his problems which had a big impact on the second half of the season. With the whole sacking debacle starting before the last 3 games must have demoralised the whole squad.

I don't want him back. We're in the UEFA Cup quarter finals with Hughes.

Sven was very good and gave me a grand summer but a piss poor winter.

fp7drm.jpg

nickson71 said:
no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

There's no limit.

Overall I really enjoyed Svens season in charge (obviously preffered the first half of the season rather than the second) but to want him back at the moment would be a bit daft. Id love to see him back in the prem. though. I enjoy his passing style and hed certainly get a big round of applause from me if he visited eastlands with a new club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.